Psychology is the scientific study of behaviour and mental processes. As
a science, psychology uses systematic method to observe, describe, predict and explain
human behavior and mental process. Psychologists approach their studies in an orderly and
systematic way in order to obtain objective evidence. The primary goals of psychology, thus
are to Understand and Control behavior.
|Batch||Day's||Time||Batch Start Date|
1. To introduce the student to the breadth and depth of the discipline
2. To introduce the basic concepts and areas in psychology
1. Describe the basic theories, principles, and concepts of psychology as they relate to behaviors
and mental processes.
2. Apply psychological theories, principles, and concepts to everyday life, including industry and
3. Understand about different branches in Psychology and their applied aspect